Events and Media
At River Oaks, we pride ourselves on being a pillar of the community as well as a willing participant in important events around the city, county, and country. Our upcoming events are a great way to learn more about how we’re getting involved with the community. They are also a great way to get in touch with us.
Addiction Talk – Facebook Live Show
“Addiction Talk” is a Facebook Live show dedicated to sharing the personal stories of celebrities, influencers and everyday people impacted by addiction. Through sharing our personal journeys, we break the stigma and shame of addiction, and provide hope and inspiration for the millions of Americans battling this disease every day – because we recover together.
Live Narcan Training
- Tuesday, August 30th, 4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Click to Join Virtual Training
Family Program – Virtual Meeting Every Saturday
We offer virtual training seminars for families with loved ones in recovery. All sessions are at 1:30pm EST on Saturdays. Each session runs around 1-1.5 hours.
Come join us to learn how you can support your loved one’s recovery.
- First Saturday of the Month: Family Systems, Basic Needs
- Second Saturday of the Month: Trauma
- Third Saturday of the Month: Shame
- Fourth Saturday of the Month: Brain Chemistry
- Fifth Saturday of the Month (if a month has 5 weeks): Make up session or How Change Works and The Developing Brain
Family Program Dial-in
Join from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Access Code: 872-137-461
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
Give Your Input!
If you of know of any events in which you think we should be involved, please call Jeffrey Turiczek at 813-605-3974 or email him at email@example.com.