Experience the River Oaks Difference
River Oaks, a premier rehabilitation center in Tampa, offers high-quality addiction treatment combined with all the amenities you desire in a program.
At River Oaks, our specialized treatment for addiction and mental health conditions is second to none. With a world-class medical staff implementing cutting edge, Doctors and nurses from all over the world come to our Tampa facility to learn addiction medicine from the leading experts at River Oaks. Our advanced accreditations and professional licenses mean that patients always receive the highest standard of care. River Oaks is more than just a rehab program, it’s a complete healthcare destination.
We comply with all HIPAA laws to protect your privacy.
Co-occurring Disorder Care
We treat underlying issues, like depression and anxiety.
World Class Medical Staff
Receive best-in-class care from the leading addiction experts.
We offer therapies that address patients holistically.
A Place for Everyone
Treatment and duration time will vary for everyone—that’s why our Tampa rehab facility focuses on personalized treatment plans. Research shows the length that a person stays in treatment is the #1 contributing factor to their sobriety. Every day you stay immersed in a program increases the likelihood of staying sober. The team at River Oaks are advocates for our patients and will work with your insurance to obtain the longest length of stay possible for your coverage. Get Started Today
Shortest Time Commitment Offered
- Focuses strongly on medical detox from drugs and alcohol
- Covered by most insurance providers
- The start to your journey to recovery
Average Length of Stay
- Begins with an intake evaluation and a treatment plan
- Group and one-on-one therapy key to recovery
- Aftercare planning for continuing sobriety
Best Outcomes for Achieving Long-term Recovery
- More in-depth treatment plans
- Learning of life skills to combat relapse
- Recommended for co-occurring mental disorders