Shirley received her MD from the University of Western Ontario. She trained in family medicine and has experience working in laboratory medicine, medical education, medical writing, and editing. Shirley recently completed a MHSc in Translational Research in Healthcare where she created 3D printed anatomical models to educate medical residents. She is passionate about creating educational materials for physicians, pharmacists, and patients. She lives with her daughter in Ontario, Canada.
- Etizolam and Toxicity
- Cocaine Detox: How Long Is It in My System?
- History of Cocaine in America: When Did It Become Illegal?
- How Long Does Alcohol Poisoning Last? Symptoms, Timeline & Treatment
- Naturally Detoxing from Alcohol
- The Effects of Mixing Marijuana and Ecstasy
- Mixing Benzos and Cocaine - Is it Safe?
- What to Do When Suffering from a Xanax Hangover
- Etizolam vs. Xanax: What You Need to Know
- Amitriptyline Withdrawal Symptoms and Timeline